- 4×4 MU-MIMO on 5GHz (1733Mbps Max PHY rate), 2×2 MIMO on 2.4GHz (300Mbps Max PHY rate).
- 802.3af for base functionality. 802.3at required if using PoE pass-through.
- 1×4 (1 in, 4 out) switched Gigabit Ethernet ports with configurable PoE pass-through (port 1 only).
- Networking interface: (5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. Four-stream 802.11AC Wave 2 technology. 802.3af/802.3at PoE compatibility.
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01″). weight: 210 g (7.41 oz).
The sleek and elegant Unifi in-wall HD AP transforms an Ethernet wall connection into a simultaneous, Dual-Band 802.11AC Wi-Fi access Point with 4×4 MIMO technology. Easy mounting: The back plate offers multiple mounting holes for use with a variety of 1-Gang electrical wall boxes. Led: the unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device. Secondary Gigabit Ethernet: four ports are available for bridging – one of which offers PoE pass-through when the AP is powered by an 802.3at PoE+ switch. Superior processing power: the Unifi IW HD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP. Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard: The Unifi IW HD AP can be conveniently powered by an 802.3af or 802.At compliant switch. We recommend powering your unified devices with a unified PoE switch (sold separately). Unifi PoE switch: available in 8, 16, 24, and 48-port versions with multiple power output options, The Unifi PoE switch conveniently offers auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+. (The USA and US-8-60W do not support 802.3at PoE+).