- Flexible Full Gigabit 8-Port PoE Configuration – 8x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of153W.
- Plug and Play – Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Overload Protection with Port Priority – When connected devices’ total power consumption is greater than or equal to 153W, lower priority ports are disabled to prevent overloading.
- Sturdy Metal Case – Durable metal casing and desktop/rackmount design are well-suited for different environments.
- Reliable Data Transfer – IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
QoS for a Better Experience
Administrators can designate the priority of traffic to ensure specified applications, like voice and video, remain clear and lag-free.
Sturdy and Flexible Design
Compact metal casing, shielded RJ45 ports and desktop/wall mount design meet your needs in any environment.
If all connected devices’ power consumption is greater than or equal to 126W, the switch will prioritize the ports and disable lower priorities.
Through its web-based management and utility, it also offers a variety of useful features, like network monitoring, traffic prioritization.
The tl-sg1008mp is an 8-port Gigabit desktop/rack mountable switch with all 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet cable. With a total power budget of 126W, up to 30W per port, tl-sg1008mp can power more high-powered devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras or IP phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the tl-sg1008mp can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an solution for your business network. Operating Temperature: 0 Degrees Celsius ~50 Degrees Celsius (32 Degrees Fahrenheit ~122 Degrees Fahrenheit).