- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Please choose from our six different resistance/tension levels. To help you select the best band for your application, we have included a tension guide and pull-up guide in the images to the left.
- YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING OUR #4 (GREEN) Average BAND. This band measures 1 3/4″wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41” in length. It offers resistance from 50-120 lbs. The #4 band is our most popular band and is perfect for stretching. These bands offer a heavy tension and can be used with your barbell for bench press, squats or deadlifts. Make sure to be caution with your first couple of uses as the kinetic energy created by this band tension can be difficult to control.
- PULL-UPS: Serious Steel Bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups. Take a quick look at the Pull-Up Guide image to your left to get an idea of the best band for you. Choose a band based on your bodyweight and the current number of unassisted repetitions you can complete.
- MULTIPLE BANDS: Do you think you need a #4 band, but concerned it may be too much tension? You can purchase multiple smaller bands to equal the tension of heavier bands. Try the #2 & #3 instead of the #5 or try the #3 & #1 instead of the #4 band. Combining multiple sizes gives you more levels of tension because you can use them individually or you can use them at the same time
- If using for Powerlifting or Barbell Training you will want to order a pair of each desired size.
|Brand||SERIOUS STEEL FITNESS|
|Item Weight||0.79 Pounds|
|Sport Type||Exercise and Fitness|