- Cinematic sound: Enjoy a cinematic sound experience with expanded frequency range and dynamic bass featuring Dolby Audio, plus listen as spacious sound moves around your room with virtual surround
- Brilliant 4K picture quality: Stream in HD, 4K, and HDR with sharp resolution and vivid color optimized for your TV
- Upgrade to TV streaming platform: Enjoy an easy, fast interface with the most popular channels, like Netflix, HBO Max, Disney Plus, Prime Video, and more, plus automatic feature updates
- Simple sound settings: Automatically lower loud commercials, boost the volume of voices, and optimize the sound for night listening
- Private listening: Plug the included headphones into the voice remote to pump up the volume on your shows without disturbing the house
- No more juggling remotes: Power up your TV, adjust the volume, and control your Roku device all with one remote
- Convenient voice control: Use your voice to quickly search across channels, turn captions on, and set personal shortcuts for one-touch control
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, HDMI|
|Item Weight||5.5 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32.2 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches|
|Controller Type||Vera, Voice Control|
From the manufacturer
What’s the difference between the Roku Streambar Pro and the Roku Smart Soundbar?
Roku Streambar Pro comes with the enhanced voice remote with personal shortcut buttons and private listening, while Roku Smart Soundbar comes with the voice remote. Both offer powerful 4K streaming and premium sound in one simple setup.
Does Roku Streambar Pro support wireless private listening with most wireless headphones?
Yes, Roku Streambar Pro supports wireless private listening with most popular wireless headphones through the free Roku mobile app.
Will Roku Streambar Pro work with any TV with optical inputs?
Yes, you can connect Roku Streambar Pro to any TV with an HDMI port or standard HDMI and optical inputs.
Can I add other speakers?
Yes. You can add one set of rear Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Subwoofer to Roku Streambar Pro for surround sound in a 4.1 configuration, and add another set of Roku Wireless Speakers for full surround sound in a 5.1 configuration.
Will Roku Streambar Pro work with Siri, Alexa, or Hey Google?
Yes! Just ask your Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to launch channels, search for entertainment, and control your streaming. You can also control your device using Apple Home app or Siri on your Apple devices.
Introducing the new version of Roku Smart Soundbar—Roku® Streambar®™ Pro. It’s the ultimate 2-in-1 entertainment upgrade with cinematic sound and powerful streaming for any TV. Fill your room with clear dialogue and dynamic bass as you watch what you love in brilliant 4K picture quality and vivid HDR color. Upgrade to Roku streaming for a massive selection of free and live TV, and a customizable home screen with your favorite channels, like Netflix, HBO Max, Disney Plus, and Prime Video, front and center. It’s so much more than a soundbar for TV! Enjoy an immersive audio experience with virtual surround. You can even quiet loud commercials without lifting a finger! Plus, stream your favorite music and more with Bluetooth® and AirPlay. Setup is simple with everything you need in the box, including a Roku Voice Remote with headphone jack and headphones for private listening. Control your TV, sound, and streaming with the Roku Voice Remote, plus set personal shortcuts with your voice for one touch control. There’s even a lost remote finder! Roku Streambar Pro also works with popular voice assistants. Ask your Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device to launch channels, search for entertainment, control your streaming, and more. You can also control your TV using the Apple Home app or Siri on your Apple devices plus share videos, photos, and music from your Apple device using AirPlay. Roku Streambar Pro is easily expandable for even bigger sound. Add deep, rich bass with Roku Wireless Subwoofer and immersive surround sound with one or two sets of Roku Wireless Speakers (sold separately). There’s no need to run cables across your living room. Just plug in the speakers and subwoofer and wirelessly pair them for even better sound.