- 25% Quicker Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- Lightweight, Zero-Compromise Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate includes a 20K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers and achieves its weight without the need for drilled holes
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: New Razer optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Maximum Speed(IPS):650,On-board Memory Profiles:5. Dock Compatible
|Recommended Uses For Product||Gaming|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
From the manufacturer
Compare Razer Mice
What is the form factor of the Viper Ultimate?
The Viper Ultimate features an improved ambidextrous design.
Where can I find the USB Wireless dongle for the Viper Ultimate?
The USB wireless dongle is stored in a compartment on the underside of the mouse itself. Simply remove the cover to store or remove your USB dongle.
How do I change the settings of the Viper Ultimate?
In order to change the settings of your Viper Ultimate – including lighting, macros and other functions, you’ll have to download and install Synapse 3.
How do I swap between DPI sensitivities of the Razer Viper Ultimate?
You can change your DPI with a press of the DPI cycle button at the bottom of the mouse. The factory DPI settings are set at 400, 800 (default), 1600, 2400 & 3200, or you can fine-tune your own sensitivity setting using Razer Synapse 3.
Does this include a charging dock?
No it does not.
Meet the gaming Mouse that’s powered by an ultra-fast wireless technology engineered for pro-grade performance. Featuring 20, 000 DPI resolution for extremely precise tracking, optical mouse switches that actuate at the speed of light, and up to 70 continuous hours of play.