- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2° oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/8″) for easy handling. Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications, and the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless multi-tool (model XMT03Z, Tool only) delivers corded speed and power without the cord. The XMT03Z is engineered with additional features like reduced vibration and lower noise for improved performance, and is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It’s part of Makita expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series, The world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18V LXT battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XMT03Z delivers up to 20 minutes of run time with Makita fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately). The variable speed control dial (6, 000 – 20, 000 OPM) and soft start feature enable the user to match the speed to the application with more control, and the 3.2 degree oscillation angle is engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding. The XMT03Z has a small diameter barrel grip for improved handling, a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button, and adapters to fit most competitive accessories. The XMT03Z is engineered for a range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for Remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless multi-tool.