- Improved Typing Posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split keyframe and reduce muscle strain on your wrists and forearms thanks to the sloping keyboard design
- Pillowed Wrist Rest: Curved wrist rest with memory foam layer offers typing comfort with 54 per cent more wrist support; 25 per cent less wrist bending compared to standard keyboard without palm rest
- Perfect Stroke Keys: Scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips so you can type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, precision and fluidity
- Adjustable Palm Lift: Whether seated or standing, keep your wrists in total comfort and a natural typing posture with ergonomically-designed tilt legs of 0, -4 and -7 degrees
- Ergonomist Approved: The ERGO K860 wireless ergonomic keyboard is certified by United States Ergonomics to improve posture and lower muscle strain
- Familiar Features: Conveniently connect with the USB receiver or Bluetooth, customise Fn key use, and enjoy the quiet keys, full-size layout and CAPS LOCK indicator
- Sustainability: Plastic parts in ERGO K860 Graphite include 71% certified post consumer recycled plastic; uses FSC-certified paper for responsible packaging.
- Powered by Logitech Options: Customise Fn Keys, create custom shortcuts and get battery-life notifications via Logitech Options computer software
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Wired|
From the manufacturer
Compare Logitech Wireless Keyboards
Is the palm rest stain-resistant and easy to clean?
Yes, the palm rest is coated so it is stain-resistant and easy to clean. It also feels smooth and comfortable. General stains can be removed with commercial soap and detergents. Avoid marker and permanent inks.
Is ERGO K860 fully compatible with Windows and macOS?
Yes. To provide the perfect typing experience on either platform, the printed dual key layout works with both MacOS and Windows.
Are ergonomic keyboards only for those who have carpal tunnel syndrome or some other injury already?
Absolutely not. Ergonomic keyboards are for anyone looking for greater comfort as they promote a more natural and relaxed posture.
How can I adjust the palm lift to fit my unique desk setup?
You can adjust the angle of your keyboard to keep your wrists in a natural, unbent position. Choose between 0°, -4° and -7°, whichever position best fits your desk setup.
Type more naturally with ERGO K860 – an advanced ergonomic keyboard that promotes a more relaxed typing posture – reducing wrist bending by 25% and offering 54% more wrist support. The curved, split keyframe reduces muscle strain on your wrists and forearms. And the pillowed wrist rest offers comfort and the optimal ergonomic position. The adjustable palm lift feature keeps your wrists in a natural posture, whether you’re seated or standing. You’ll confidently type on Perfect Stroke keys—crafted for precision and fluidity. And an integrated numpad, multi-device capabilities, and two-year battery life ensure that you won’t compromise performance for ergonomics.